Time for some food! Well, let me tell you, when it comes to a quick, easy to prepare and delicious meal, I usually think of pasta. What is it about italian food that’s just so simple and wholesome? And also, diverse. I mean, you can cook pasta in so many ways. Today, however, I’m talking about one of the easiest ways to whip up a pasta meal that you’ll love! Let’s talk about quick and easy cheese pasta!
Olives (black olives dipped in vinegar) are one of my favourite things with pasta.
I love seeing colours on the plate!
The quickest way to make delicious pasta:
- 1 and a half cups milk
- Butter- 2 tbsp
- Whole wheat flour/all purpose flour - 1 cup
- salt and pepper to taste
- pasta of your choice
- olives and mint for extra flavour (optional)
- Boil the pasta and keep it aside.
- Put the flour and butter in a pan and sautee for a minute or so.
- Slowly, add milk and stir continuously until you get a smooth consistency.
- Mix the prepared pasta in the pan and cook for 2-5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste for subtle flavour.
- Mix in cheese and add mint leaves and olives for garnish and extra flavouring.