I don’t know about you, but I love eating fresh vegetables. This fresh potato salad with veggie garnish is not only yummy, it’s also pretty healthy too ;).
It’s perfect as an appetiser before you eat lunch, and also just as a snack on its own. And.. it’s spicy, and lemony with an essence of ginger goodness. Yum!
- 2-3 Potatoes
- Red chilli powder
- Black cumin Powder
- Coriander Leaves for garnish
- Boil potatoes.
- Slice the the boiled potatoes (into any shape you like. I sliced them to look like large thin potato chips).
- Place the potato slices made onto a plate.
- Chop the tomatoes, onions finely and sprinkle on top of the potatoes.
- Squeeze lemon and add the juice uniformly on top.
- Sprinkle salt, cumin and chilli powder, according to your taste.
- Wash ginger, peel the outer edges and chop. Add the chopped pieces to the salad.
- Add a garnish of coriander. You can chop the coriander and sprinkle it all over the salad. It's healthy!
- Enjoy the taste of fresh veggies mingling with spices and tangy lemon.
To a sunny Sunday with lots of great food and good cheer!