Summer. Mangoes. A fresh mango milkshake. Waiting on your table, as a pick me up after work, or just as a yummy addition after a meal. That’s what I’m talking about. That’s the promise of this amazing milkshake that basically rejuvenates you with fruity goodness and gets your senses tingling with the richness of that mango.
I’m loving this mango milkshake. I hope you do too!
- 2-3 Mangoes
- Wash the mangoes.
- Peel them and cut them into big chunks.
- Add them into your blender.
- Depending on your preference: either add 1/2 cup of water OR 1/2 milk. Both taste good; the difference is the richness of the shake.
- If the mangoes you have cut are sweet (taste a piece beforehand) add 2 tablespoons of sugar. If they are a bit on the sour side, add 3 or even 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Turn the blender on.
- When all the chunks have all dissolved, your mango milkshake is ready.
- Pour the mango shake through a large sieve for a smooth drink.