Warm temperatures are approaching and when it gets warm, you need a cool drink! This minty watermelon juice might just be what you’re looking for. It’s refreshing, ice chilled (i removed the ice before drinking it. I like my fruit juices ice-free) and it’s definitely surely simple to make! It’s a totally summer drink: minty watermelon juice!
- Mint Leaves
- Black Salt
- Ginger (optional)
- Cut the watermelon into cubes.
- Clean the mint leaves with water.
- Put the watermelon cubes and mint leaves in blender.
- Add a pinch of black salt, salt and a half teaspoon of sugar.
- If you like ginger, you can add a small half inch sized piece.
- Turn on the blender.
- Filter the juice in a sieve.
- Your minty watermelon juice is ready!
So what are you waiting for? Grab a glass and enjoy the sunny day. xo. Aaria